 Robotics / Handy Board / 2684
    HB problems —John Karamihas
    I have a problem: When I am trying to download the pcode_hb.s19 file a (...) I am using an adaptor providing 9V is that enough or should I increase or decrease the voltage When I provide the voltage on the HB pressing the STOP button the yellow (...) (27 years ago, 31-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB problem —Jeffrey Strauss Morehead
   You need a 12V adapter and if both PWR and Batt are not OFF you are not in download mode. jm (...) should I > increase or decrease the voltage (...) (27 years ago, 31-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)