 Robotics / Handy Board / 2681
2680  |  2682
Subject:
Download problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:04:50 GMT

Hello

I just wanted to say that I have got the HB from Hong Kong two weeks ago
but I didn't reply due to the fact that I had problems with my monitor
Now that my computer works I am trying to see if the HB is working
I have a problem: When I am trying to download the pcode_hb.s19 file a
window pops out saying "Wrong port or board mode"

I tried all the ports but nothing happens maybe is the telephone wire.

Any suggestions?

Maybe there is a reason that I have an external modem

Thanks