 Robotics / Handy Board / 266
  Re: Handyboard expansion status

(...) I don't have one of the beta versions of the expansion board, but I've been building my own expansion boards and putting them on the HB. One thing that I've found is problematic with the HB design, in regards to expansion board design, is that (...) (28 years ago, 7-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)