 Robotics / Handy Board / 2644
    Handyboard Expansion Board —Lellmann
   Hi folks, I know it's probably a bit too late, but couldn't you somehow add some DIP-switches to the expansion board, like the ones on the 6.270 ? This would be very nice for quickly changing the way a program works, without hanving to recompile it. (...) (27 years ago, 22-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard Expansion Board —Chuck McManis
     Actually, unless Fred has changed the way the sensor connectors work he was quite clever in that the spacing of the I/O connectors is exactly dip switch width. Basically you can plug in a DIP switch into the I/O header and get as many switches as (...) (27 years ago, 22-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handyboard Expansion Board —Remi Desrosiers
     (...) Well if you are not using it, you could use the trim pot to drive a menu. cya! .---...---.. | Remi Desrosiers | "My Youth in Arcadia" | harlock@videotron.ca . . (27 years ago, 22-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: DIP switches —Fred G. Martin
   you can use dip switches in the standard digital in ports if you either (a) solder them to male header first, or (b) insert them in a wire-wrap socket and then insert the wire-wrap socket pins into the HB sensor ports. both of these methods get (...) (27 years ago, 24-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)