 Robotics / Handy Board / 2594
2593  |  2595
Subject:
Thanks fro the reply...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:30:39 GMT

Well, so thanks fro your reply, you make feel live. You are rigth , Fred
are right and so chuck are rigth.I'm very obsesive and may be not exist a
answer short to my questions , sorry for my self.

Your answer is very useful for my, but i don't know very well the RS-422.
Where i can more info about that???

Well , imagine i use a rs-232 connection, between all the handys (in
parallel) and the PC.  I'm thinking add a line to the wires to the handys,
Later, I'm send a message to all the handys (in parallel via the rs-232 in
the interface charger) , the header say who get this message (each handy
have a id unique). In the inverse way, a handy test this additional wire,
if is high the bus is busy, else (wire is low ) send the message with a
header saying "Hey PC , i'm the handy 5 " or the Handy 4 or other. It's ok
or not ???

German Pablo Gentile
German Pablo Gentile
Systems Engineer. Electronics Expert. (really??? ;>)  )

ggentile@cvtci.com.ar