 Robotics / Handy Board / 2590
2589  |  2591
Subject:
Magnetic card readers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 03:21:44 GMT

Thanks for don't replly to none of my e-mail!!! All it's cool , but i can
accept nobody know wath i answer??? Well i really want somebody tell me:
"well i don't want to reply you" . I can do work the reader with code in c
, and i want to know how i can sahre this code.  I want to know, how i can
connect various handy board, without use the spi port (i'm using with
Magnetic reader ) . I have aprox. 50 meters between handy's. I want so
comunicate 4 handy to one pc, in a serial comunication . PLEASE ANY HELP
ME!!!!!!
DON'T IGNORE TO ME!!!!!! :(

Fred put things all right ....   ;)

Sorry for my poor english.