 Robotics / Handy Board / 2587
  (no subject)

Hey Chuck, Being the lazy person that I am I modified another servo instead of figuring out the problem w/ the other one(I'll check it out later...) THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED!!!!!!! They both run much closer in speed. Now I'm off to get the rest of the (...) (27 years ago, 9-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)