 Robotics / Handy Board / 2585
2584  |  2586
Subject:
Obtaining a Handyboard in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 00:35:30 GMT

I just wanted to say that I ordered the HB
from Hong Kong on Monday. I sended the money via my bank account
and paid £12 for money delivered in 5 working days, or £17 for two.
It containes:

Kit A DB-9 or DB-25 (please select one of them, this depends which COM port
available in your computer). US$190.00
This kit includes:

1) Handyboard and Battery charger boards
2) All the components on both boards (MC68HC11A1, L293D motor drivers, IR
demodulator...etc.)
3) 16x2 LCD display
4) RJ11 modular cable
5) DB9 or DB25 Serial downloading cable
6) Interactive-C 2.58x on Disk
7) WIN95 based downloading software on Disk
8) Printed Handyboard Technical Reference (with Interactive-C manual)
(75-page)
9) Printed handyboard Assembly Instruction (54-page)
10) L293D datasheet
11) IR demodulator datasheet
12) Assembled and Tested, Ready-to-Run

NOTE: The kit doesn't include DC adapter, NiCd batteries, and plastic
enclosure. They are very easy to obtain anywhere, and they also cause some
problems for shipping and handling.

for further information you can go to:
http://www.hkstar.com/~huip

or you can write to huip@hkstar.com

When I 'll receive it next week I will tell you about the results