 Robotics / Handy Board / 2577
2576  |  2578
Subject:
Hong Kong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:37:47 GMT

Hi,

As an additional note about buying the HB from Hong Kong, be on the
lookout for wire fees or bank draft fees.  I have just purchased an HB and the
price is indeed good, but I also had to pay a $12-$20 fee for getting the funds
to Hong Kong.  The supplier does not (yet) accept credit cards.  Thus far the
supplier has been helpful.  I'll post again when the product arrives.  In the
mean time know that, depending on your bank, there will be a surcharge for the
transaction.

David