 Robotics / Handy Board / 2541
    Voltage problem? —Owen Wessling
   Salutations all, I've got two serial charger boards that are behaving starngely... At the end of the second assembly stage, after installing the MAX232, I get what appears to be an improper voltage when the 232's pin 10 is tied to -10 volts. Here's (...) (27 years ago, 31-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)