 Robotics / Handy Board / 2531
2530  |  2532
Subject:
Serial communications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 07:18:55 GMT

Hi there,
        I've just finished installing the serial communications hardware on
the board itself and am on section 4.4.2. in the assembly manual.  I was
just wondering, should the green SER LED on the Handy Board and the green
PWR LED on the Handy Board blink regularly while the download is taking
place (i.e. at say 1/3 second intervals), or should the LEDs flicker
according to the bitstream being transmitted?  Any feedback would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Regards,
        DAVE PEPPY.