 Robotics / Handy Board / 2529
2528  |  2530
Subject:
DLM and Mini Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:06:12 GMT

Billy,

When I tried to download the S19 code to my mini board by using Fred
Martin's dlm, I got the error message "board memory error."  The
bootstray program was OK to dwonload to the 256 RAM and it can sys the
board successfully. However, it could not burn my S19 code to eeprom
and displayed the board memory error.  Can anyone help me?

Make sure your defaults are right.  Type "DLM" with no args to see the
possibilities.  You want -256 and -mb.

In the future, please use the robot-board list, *not* the handyboard
list, for Mini Board questions.  See below for info.

-Fred

encl.

ROBOT-BOARD USERS' MAILING LIST

Ken Hornstein maintains a mailing list for users of the Mini Board,
the 6.270 board, the Rug Warrior board, and other robot controller
boards.

To join the list, send an e-mail message with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

subscribe robot-board <optional e-mail address>

to "majordomo@cmf.nrl.navy.mil".  Then you will be automatically added
to the list.  To send a message to the people on the list, write
e-mail to "robot-board@cmf.nrl.navy.mil".

Include your e-mail address where indicated only if you know that your
mailer messes up the reply address.

Please *DO NOT* send administrative things to the main "robot-board"
mailing list address, as then everyone will get annoyed.  If you have
trouble, you can contact Ken directly at "kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil".