 Robotics / Handy Board / 2527
2526  |  2528
Subject:
DLM problem HELP PLEASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 14:40:14 GMT

When I tried to download the S19 code to my mini board by using Fred
Martin's dlm, I got the error message "board memory
error."
The bootstray program was OK to dwonload to the 256 RAM and it can
sys the board successfully. However, it could not burn my S19 code to
eeprom
and displayed the board memory
error.
Can anyone help