 Robotics / Handy Board / 2518
  the dual servo routines...

I am having a problem using the second A5 servo output. I am using the two servos lines to power 6 servos, 3 on one line, and 3 on the other line. I have no problem hooking up all 6 servos to the same input line on A7, but if I hook up more than one (...) (27 years ago, 25-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: the dual servo routines...

Anthony, A couple of suggestions, the handyboards dual servo routines are not as stable as one might like (the timing it tricky). I would suggest however that you put a separate battery pack on each bank of servos, since each bank can draw 3 amps (...) (27 years ago, 26-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)