 Robotics / Handy Board / 2504
    Which 68HC11x1xx —Juergen Richter
   Hello I want to build a Handy-Board. Now I saw, that I can use several different 68HC11 Processors. In the partlist is the 68HC11A1FN, in the assembly instruction the MC68HC11E1FN in some pictures in the same instruction a picture with the (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Which 68HC11x1xx —Fred G. Martin
   'a0 is an earlier and discontinued version of the 'a1. 'e1 has some different features than the 'a1 but is almost identical for HB purposes. 'e1 has a little more internal RAM (which isn't really used by Interactive C) and some more flexibility on (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)