 Robotics / Handy Board / 2504
  Which 68HC11x1xx

Hello I want to build a Handy-Board. Now I saw, that I can use several different 68HC11 Processors. In the partlist is the 68HC11A1FN, in the assembly instruction the MC68HC11E1FN in some pictures in the same instruction a picture with the (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Which 68HC11x1xx

'a0 is an earlier and discontinued version of the 'a1. 'e1 has some different features than the 'a1 but is almost identical for HB purposes. 'e1 has a little more internal RAM (which isn't really used by Interactive C) and some more flexibility on (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)