 Robotics / Handy Board / 2503
  RE: New list member

In response to David's post about using the Mini SSC 2 boards and producing a walking robot (my aim is a 12 servo 6 legged walker) I am writing to provide the information that I have found. I have posted a similar question to David about the MiniSSC (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)