 Robotics / Handy Board / 2499
    2nd line of display —Clay Timmons
   I was wondering how to access the 2nd line of the display directly. In my application I would like to update the bottom line without changing the top line. Anyone know any way to do this? Any other info on direct positioning of the cursor? Thanks, (...) (27 years ago, 23-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 2nd line of display —MAR ERICSON
   Have you considered storing the first line as a string and the second line as a string too so you can "reprint" the first line with the same contents making it look like only the second line was updated? I've never done it before so this is just off (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)