 Robotics / Handy Board / 2488
Re: LM34 temp sensor to handy board?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 02:35:27 GMT

Jeff,
I used a couple of the 10mV/deg Kelvin ones, with nothing more than the
current load resistor, ie no amplification at all.  For example, freezing
point = zero celcius = 273 Kelvin = 2.73 volts.  With the 6811 resolution • of
about 20 mV (5v / 256), that meant I could only read to 2 degrees
accuracy.

What is the maximum temperature that the LM34 will 'read' ?

Thanks
Chris