 Robotics / Handy Board / 2476
  FW: Serial Communications.

Hi John: I've used the HB to send serial command strings to a Mini SSC (for the Lynxmotion arm). I built a tiny daughterboard with a MAX232 that plugged into J6 on the board for power. Software handshaking is minimal and the MiniSSC works fine. If I (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: FW: Serial Communications.

Mike -- Doesn't the Mini SSC have a TTL-levels mode, making the MAX232 unnecessary? Please send your serial output code, though. that would be good to distribute. -Fred In your message you said: (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)