 Robotics / Handy Board / 2416
    Svar: Trouble shooting 7.2.2 (The digital inputs)
   Hej I'm had the same problem, until i found that I loaded some programs via lib-file, not suitably for HB. (lib_r22.c) It seems you are running some programs for the 6.270. Have You setup IC correct? Try run c:\IC -config. Check out your lib-files. (...) (27 years ago, 3-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)