 Robotics / Handy Board / 2405
  HB Questions??

I have a few questions about the HB that I hope somebody can help me with. I'm kind of new to it and I think a few answers to some simple questions could save a lot of time. 1. The pulse modulation of the motor outputs. Is the CPU tied up (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)