 Robotics / Handy Board / 2377
Re:DC generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:23:38 GMT

Maybe try a lego motor or similar electric motor .The electrical inputs
become the outputs.I've only tried this once with a 9 volt motor by lego
and it generated about 9 volts when spun at the same revs as it would have
run when used as a nine volt motor.We used a digital tachometer and I think
all of this happened between 4000 and 5000 rpm.Maybe the same would happen
with a12v motor.I'm unsure of what kind of reliability or longevity you
will achieve with this system.

Thank you,
                 Joe Martin
Email:joema@mpx.com.au