 Robotics / Handy Board / 2366
    Handy Board for sale —Charles R. Derk, Jr
   Hey all... I have a handy board kit that I order from gleason research about 3 months ago. I turned it on once to see what I could do, downloaded the sample code, and it has been packed away ever since. I just don't have the time to play around with (...) (27 years ago, 24-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Handy Board for sale —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) and >I purchased IC version 3.1 Just curious - what is this "motor and sensor kit"? I've never heard of it before, what's in it, and who sells it? ---...--- Jeff Keyzer UCSD EE Major jkeyzer@ucsd.edu (URL) (27 years ago, 24-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)