 Robotics / Handy Board / 2362
  Re: Resistor size

(...) is >there? I don't think so, but I am not an EE major. No, there isn't any harm in using a 1/4 watt in place of a 1/8 watt resistor. The 1/4 watt can handle more power than the 1/8 watt. It's just that the 1/4 is a little larger physically (...) (27 years ago, 20-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)