 Robotics / Handy Board / 2329
Re: your mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 18:07:24 GMT

  Hi,

    You can tap the +5Volt pin from any of the digital/analog headers

  to power your motor drivers.

Ihave solder two l293 (one D y one B) togethers .If i push that in the
board , the battery go off in 60 seconds!!!! If i probe the motos
(testmotors()) work fine ,but  leds for the motor ligth without this
outputs are actives!!! Wath is happens??? I need another Source for that
L293D? If so ... How I can Charge this extra power battery , and what
current they have???

Thanks... ohh and please , somebody reply. Thanks!!!

German Gentile
ggentile@cvtci.com.ar