 Robotics / Handy Board / 2321
    Handy Board - Interface/Charger Board —Robin F Beggs 803282-9245
    Hi, I have started a project to build a Handy Board and everything was going fine until I started checking voltage in step 3.2.2. I get around +5 volts going from pin 2 of U16 to pin 7 of J9. Also, when checking pin 6 of U16 I'm getting nothing. I (...) (27 years ago, 12-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)