 Robotics / Handy Board / 2317
2316  |  2318
Subject:
IC in Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:26:26 GMT

I'm using (or trying to use) IC version 2.860 beta for Linux, but it doesn't
like the pcode I have on the handyboard.  I have pcode version with a major
version number of 2 and a minor number 81.  The ic is looking for a version
such that (major*10 + minor/10) is greater than 40 and less than 50.  Anybody
know where I can find v. 4.1 ?

-Jodi Graf
seaborn@mickey.jsc.nasa.gov