 Robotics / Handy Board / 2303
  SONY-TX.ICB

Has anyone tried to use SONY-TX.ICB with any luck? I get the icb loaded just fine and can get it to trigger the ir output test led (the little red one) with nothing plugged into the connecter, but when I plug an ir led into the jack and run the (...) (27 years ago, 10-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)