 Robotics / Handy Board / 2301
  Dissecting a mouse for the Handyboard

Hi All, Has anyone dissected a PC Mouse, and interfaced it with the Handyboard, to use it as a directional and speed indicator. Any information on how the mouse works or how it can be used with the handyboard would be appreciated. Thanks Michael (27 years ago, 10-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Dissecting a mouse for the Handyboard

(...) (URL) at the "Loboto-Mouse (tm)" section on the first page. Cheers, Michael A. Tyborski WebWerx Milwaukee, WI (27 years ago, 10-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Dissecting a mouse for the Handyboard

I opened a mouse a while back. Although I was kinda young at that time, I believe what I saw was two incremental quadrature encoders (from what I remeber visually). One encoder is for the X axis and one for rhe Y axis. The mouse I opened had slotted (...) (27 years ago, 10-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)