 Robotics / Handy Board / 2298
2297  |  2299
Subject:
Handy Board Weight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 18:39:05 GMT

Hmm.. Seems my reply address was wrong in my original message, so i'm
re-posting this with the right address. (Thanks Fred for pointing this
out).

I'm working with a robot where weight is very important. I was wondering
if anyone had the exact weight of the Handy board, Miniboard and the
Nicad battery pack that the Handy board uses?

Thanks,
    Daryl Boyd
    daboyd@novice.uwaterloo.ca