 Robotics / Handy Board / 2295
    System Interrupts & frequency counting —Paul Mrozowski
    I'm in the middle of planning/writing a small program that will read a digital input to determine it's frequency & pulse width. I thought it'd be nice to have this part of the program (in assembly) running off the system interrupt so that these (...) (27 years ago, 9-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: System Interrupts & frequency counting —Daniel Nicholas Horner
     (...) I'm unfamiliar with the workings of IC, but if your interrupt service routine is sufficiently short, and you don't reset the interrupt mask to enable recursive interrupts, you shouldn't notice the difference. You asked if there was a more (...) (27 years ago, 9-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: System Interrupts & frequency counting —Mike Ross
   (...) Paul, What you want to do is easy. All you need to do is get a small assembler routine which uses the Input Capture feature. Set the IC via registers to trigger when a rising pulse begins, it will stash the time and strigger an interrupt. Then (...) (27 years ago, 9-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)