 Robotics / Handy Board / 226
Re: pneumatic arms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 17:44:36 GMT

Since electric motors running off small, mobile power supplies tend to be
weak and slow, I was considering designing a pneumatic arm powered by an
onboard container of compressed air. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain
pneumatic solenoids designed for switching compressed air?

Rick
Richard B. O'Hara
Director of Business Planning       Tel.   303/546-9113
VR-1 Entertainment Fax    303/444-2797
4888 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101   e-mail rohara@vr1.com
Boulder, CO 80301                   url    http://www.vr1.com

Try this site:

http://www.frc.ri.cmu.edu/robotics-faq/TOC.html

It may contain some info you need...perhaps?