 Robotics / Handy Board / 2259
  IR signal

Hi All, My SharpIS1U60 detectors seem to be picking up strong signals from the LED even when there is no obstacle in front of it. I have mounted the detector 1 inch under the LED , with a brass plate separating them. Two more detectors mounted to (...) (27 years ago, 3-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)