 Robotics / Handy Board / 2229
  Shaft encoder software

I have downloaded the shaft encoder software drivers that are on the web page and I would like to say they work great. I need help in writing software to monitor wheel speed and keep my robot running in a strait line. The program has to run in the (...) (27 years ago, 28-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)