 Robotics / Handy Board / 2221
    Re: Motors: Please help! Going out of my mind... —Chuck McManis
   (...) Of all the things in a Robot, motors are in some ways the most difficult to obtain. (...) Both Brevel and Globe make such motors, they typically go for anywhere been $175 each and $500 each. (...) [I'll assume that the above exceeds your (...) (27 years ago, 27-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        servo motors —Mike Downey
   I was wondering how many RC servos can be easily controlled with the handy board. I have seen that people have sucessully used 2 at once, but have not seen any more than that. Is it possible or has no one ever had a need for it? It seems that to (...) (27 years ago, 27-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)