 Robotics / Handy Board / 2212
    Motors: Please help! Going out of my mind... —Fred Cass
   Please somebody help! Actually it's not quite that bad, but I've been searching and hunting trying to find some motors to use for a new robot base. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to find motors with gearboxes that can carry a few pounds (...) (27 years ago, 25-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motors: Please help! Going out of my mind... —Chuck McManis
   (...) Of all the things in a Robot, motors are in some ways the most difficult to obtain. (...) Both Brevel and Globe make such motors, they typically go for anywhere been $175 each and $500 each. (...) [I'll assume that the above exceeds your (...) (27 years ago, 27-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        servo motors —Mike Downey
   I was wondering how many RC servos can be easily controlled with the handy board. I have seen that people have sucessully used 2 at once, but have not seen any more than that. Is it possible or has no one ever had a need for it? It seems that to (...) (27 years ago, 27-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)