 Robotics / Handy Board / 2193
Re: Compiler errors.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 04:34:54 GMT

I really don't know what the problem with your compiler is. Maybe it's the
wrong one for your programming language or for the board you're using.
In the version of  IC I program with, the program would look more like the
following.  Maybe that can help you, I'm not sure...programming is really not
my strong suite (that's one of the reasons why I want to major in biomedical
engineering :) ), and I know very little about it...just enough to get by :)

-Kat-

/*Square Program*/

void turn(){
      fd(0);