 Robotics / Handy Board / 2185
  Has anyone built this homebrew sonar ranging board?

(URL) a system similiar to the Polaroid 6500, but costs <$10 to build. Has anyone done it? Should I try it and share the results? (of course I should!) Does anyone see any major drawbacks after reading that, as compared to the Polaroid 6500? Is (...) (27 years ago, 20-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)