 Robotics / Handy Board / 2137
    Vector 2x Compass?? —Yoni Garbourg
   Is this the product's name? I am looking for buying a compass to hook up to the HB and I have seen this name many times on the list, but I don't recall seeing where I can find them... THanks in advance for any help, Yoni Garbourg << To succeed, (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector 2x Compass?? —marco antonio assfalk oliveira
    Greetings, I recently acquired a Vector 2x Compass from Jameco, a mail-order electronics supplier, for US$ 49.9x ((URL) A.A. de Oliveira assfalk@eece.unm.edu ---...--- Research Asst. et PhD student UNM EECE ACE Center (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)