 Robotics / Handy Board / 213
Re: unsubscribe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 15:11:19 GMT

In order to be removed from the Handy Board mailing list, please send
e-mail directly to me, Fred Martin. There is no need to announce your
request to the entire list.

Enclosed are instructions from the mailing list page on the web site.

-Fred

--
This message was composed using Articulate Systems' PowerSecretary,
a Macintosh-based speech-to-text dictation system.

Getting Removed from the List

To get removed from the list, you must send a personal e-mail to me,
Fred Martin. In order to actually remove you, I need to know your
e-mail address exactly as it appears in the list.

To save me the hassle of looking it up, please use the ``Get Alias
Info'' function to determine precisely how your e-mail address appears
on the list, including any funky punctuation and/or capitalization.
E-mail it to me along with a quick note, e.g., ``Please remove me from
the Handy Board mailing list.''

In your message you said:
unsubscribe