 Robotics / Handy Board / 2121
2120  |  2122
Subject:
Vector 2x Problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 00:52:38 GMT

        I am having trouble using the Vector 2x Compass with my handyboard.
I have the compass.asm file and the compass.icb file.  I loaded the
compass.icb file into the lib_hb.lis file so it would load automatically
with IC.  When I loaded IC, it said the file compass.icb was not found.  I
copied compass.icb into the c:\ic\libs\ directory but it still won't load
it.  I tried manually loading it when in IC.  It then said there was an
internal error with the .s19 file. I am running a new version of IC
(Version
2.81) with the pac-man-like blinking icon.  I wondered if the files were
incompatible with this new version.  I am pretty sure every thing is wired
correctly.   Does anyone have any advice or updated
files that would help me with this problem?  I am also unsure of the
commands that I should use once I do get it working.  I appreciate any
help.
Thanks in advance,
        Jenn  :)