 Robotics / Handy Board / 2075
  IC question

Is there a way to get IC to list a page worth of functions with the command: "list functions". Now that I have successfully communicated with the board, I am writing control code for it. I have the motor circuits under program control and am now (...) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC question

Bill, If you use the windows IC you won't have this problem. As for the Dos version, I had the same problem, but never figured out how to either slow it down or pipe it to more. My suggestion, just use the windows IC. :) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC question

Are you sure you are using the Handy Board libraries? Make sure that you are set up to load "lib_hb.lis" and NOT "lib_r22.lis". -Fred (...) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)