 Robotics / Handy Board / 2070
    Learning IC —King, Terry
   Greetings everyone! When it comes to programming in IC, sometimes I think I'm starting to learn something and other times I feel like a complete idiot. I think it's mostly syntax thats killing me. And things like while within a while....and the ! == (...) (27 years ago, 28-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)