 Robotics / Handy Board / 2061
2060  |  2062
Subject:
Stuph!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:42:14 GMT

Hello!
I ralize this was already spoke about before, but I've lost all my
emails from before 4/20/97, due to a crash with my Eudora program, but
could anyone tell me on personal experiances on getting the handyboard
top talk? and links to suppliers?

Also, Where is the updated version(s) of the handyboard homepage
located? the version I have bookmarked has not been updated since July
of 1996!!!!!

thansk, in advance, exceedingly
phil
thehahns@nconnect.net