 Robotics / Handy Board / 2042
Re: HB connectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 07:02:05 GMT

Yoni Garbourg wrote:

Anyone knows a generic store name that sells those male headers that make
connectioins for the HB.  I need them right now, so DigiKey is not good
enough.  Radio Schack does not seem to have them.

Digikey will ship FedEx the same day so in less time than it takes
for this email to hit the list and be responded to you could be
soldering your connectors. Of course you will have paid $15 for
them so patience has some virtue :-). Any electronics supply store
that is serious about selling components will have something you
can use. As a worst case scenario you could cut apart a wirewrap
socket (the pin spacings are the same).

--
--Chuck McManis       http://www.professionals.com/~cmcmanis/index.html
All opinions in this message are those of the author. No warranty as to