 Robotics / Handy Board / 2028
  Re: To HB or not to HB, that is the question.

(...) I emailed the people at Imagecraft and asked them if ICC11 works with the handy board and they said they are working with Fred Martin on it. I noticed on thier home page that they claim to have LCD driver code in a library of version 4 ICC11. (...) (27 years ago, 24-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)