 Robotics / Handy Board / 2000
  I have a good schematic to post

I have finally debugged my IR proximity sensor circuit and I want to post it to the group. My question is what is the best way to post it? I can put it into a JPG file but I don't want to just send it to the whole group at once. Fred, can this go on (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: I have a good schematic to post

Hi Keith. Send it to me and I'll post it for all. Please send as a GIF not JPG as this is better for line art & text (i.e., a schematic). I can decipher just about any encoding format so use whatever's easiest for you. -Fred In your message you (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)