 Robotics / Handy Board / 20
  Enable interrupts within IC?

Hi all, I'm trying to use IC to poke in an interrupt routine (the IC3 interrupt from pin PA0) assembled using PCBUG11 at $B600. I can set all the register bits correctly, but I can't execute the CLI (general interrupt enable) HC11 opcode from within (...) (29 years ago, 6-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)