 Robotics / Handy Board / 1993
  Collision Advoidance Emitter Circuit

Hi All, Had anyone actually built the Infared LED emitter circuit that is on the Rug Warrior? (i.e. pg 108 of Chapter 5 of the book "Mobile Robots" by Jones and Flynn). I've looked at it and I can't for the life of me figure out how it works. Before (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Collision Advoidance Emitter Circuit

(...) Yes, i have. (...) And: "Yep, it works" (little noisy though) Something particular you want to know? Hans (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)